Xcel Service and Repair offers a friendly, experienced staff to meet the service and repair needs of area businesses– from big corporations to small business owners. Xcel specializes in Light to Medium Duty Trucks, but can handle cars, SUV’s, and pull behind trailers/goosenecks. Xcel Service and Repair has been providing quality fleet maintenance and repair in North Central,WV since 2013.
A fleet of vehicles is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure each vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible.
We work with the best materials available and provide a guarantee on all labor. We never compromise quality for time and give our clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives. Integrity is the cornerstone of our business, and we strive for honest customer service. Feedback from customers is always valued.
Xcel Service and Repair is locally owned and operated by John and Heather Williams. While working in the oil field industry for over 16 years, John Williams noticed the need for a truck repair shop in the area to offer integrity in business with quality work in a timely fashion. In May 2013, he and his wife Heather took a leap of faith and opened their own business with solid core values, offering just that.
John is a graduate of Philip Barbour High School and the Ohio Diesel Technical Institute. He has 30+ years of experience. John spent the first half of his career working on oil field trucks and equipment at BJ Services/Baker Hughes. During the last ten years, he has honed his skills working on a plethora of vehicles from farm tractors to Fuso’s. John is a gifted mechanic with troubleshooting skills, a skilled welder, and knowledgeable fabricator. His compulsive attention to detail means he won’t settle for less than the best in any work he does. John’s hobbies include working on his project vehicles and riding his Harley.
Heather is Stonewood native and graduate of Washington Irving High School. Post high school, she received an associate degree from Fairmont State University becoming a Registered Veterinary Technician. Heather spent the first half of her career working at several local veterinary hospitals. She then returned to Fairmont State University to complete her bachelor’s degree in Allied Health Administration in 2010, with a focus on business. She worked as the Health and Safety Director at the American Red Cross for NCWV for some time. Then the opportunity arose to work with John at a local repair shop. Soon after working together for someone else, the vision was cast to start their own business, and the rest is history. Heather’s favorite past time is teaching, and she has done so for over 20 years teaching teenagers and children in her local church.
Our Affiliations and Certifications:
Certified Brake Inspection
US DOT Carrier Inspector Qualification Course Certificate
WV State Inspection Station
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Stonewood, West Virginia.
Because Xcel Service and Repair is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your vehicle. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every vehicle as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.