Xcel Service and Repair offers a friendly, experienced staff to meet the service and repair needs of area businesses with company trucks, trailers, and heavy duty vehicles – from big corporations to the small business owner. Xcel Service and Repair has been providing quality fleet maintenance and repair in North Central,WV since 2013. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible.
We’ll only work with the best materials available and provide a guarantee on all labor. We never compromise quality for time and give our clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives. We strive for honest customer service and value your feedback.
Xcel Service and Repair is locally owned and operated by John and Heather Williams. While working in the oil field industry for over 16 years, John Williams noticed the need for a truck repair shop in the area to offer integrity in business with quality work in a timely fashion. In May 2013, he and his wife Heather took a leap of faith and opened their own business with solid core values, offering just that.
John is a graduate of Philip Barbour High School and the Ohio Diesel Technical Institute. He has over 20 years of experience, with an expertise in energy industry field trucks. John spent the majority of his career working at BJ Services and then Baker Hughes. He is a gifted mechanic, skilled welder, and knowledgable fabricator with a vast ability. With a compulsive attention to detail, he won’t settle for less than the best in any work he does. If you can dream it, he can build it.
Heather is Stonewood native and graduate of Washington Irving High School. At Fairmont State University, she received her Associate’s Degree in Applied Science and became a Registered Veterinary Technician and continues to stay involved in the animal world by teaching part time at the Carver Career Center in Charleston. Heather spent 16 years as a Youth Leader for her home church. Through the years, she developed the skills for management, learning how to “herd cats” both at work and at church working with teenagers. She returned to Fairmont State University and completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Allied Health Administration in 2010.
Our Affiliations and Certifications:
Certified Brake Inspection
US DOT Carrier Inspector Qualification Course Certificate
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Stonewood, West Virginia.
Because Xcel Service and Repair is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
- Many of our Truck Service Centers will utilize your custom inspections or help develop a custom inspection.
- Our Truck Service Centers can help with DOT inspections and CSA 2010 compliance issues.
- Our customers can take advantage of NAPA’s OTR warranty.
- Our Truck Service Centers offer financing for our customers’ repair and can extend warranties.
- With more than 900 NAPA Truck facilities across the nation, there is always a NAPA Truck Service Center nearby.
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.